- Enjoy the sunset from the Clock Tower at the charming island of Poros
- Hike through the Lousios Canyon and visit the famous cliff top monasteries “Prodromou” and “Filosofou”
- Navigate through cobblestone back alleys on the stunningly beautiful island of Hydra
- Step back in time on the island of Spetses with its numerous pre-independence mansions
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters near the uninhabited island of Dokos
- Explore a medieval castle in the old town of Nafplion, Greece’s first capital
- Visit the most important theatre of Ancient Greece, Epidaurus
Dates & Prices
Contact email@example.com for information and pricing on our 2021 departures.
Included in the standard tour price
Accommodation: Sailboat charter for 4 days, Accommodation for up to 6 guests in double cabins, 2 nights at a traditional hotel in Vytina in double/twin rooms, 1 night at a traditional hotel in Nafplion in double/twin rooms
Meals : All Breakfasts
Transport: Sailing boat rental costs, all electricity and water port costs, fuel costs, port authorities and marina fees, minivan rental costs, Van fuel costs, tolls
Tour Staff: Bearing True South tour leader, Bearing True South skipper, local guides when needed
Tour activities: Swimming, snorkeling, Hiking Menalon Trail, Wine tasting tour in Nemea, Guided walking tour of Poros, Guided walking tour of Hydra, Guided walking tour of Spetses, Guided walking tour of Nafplion
All taxes including VAT
Not included in the standard tour price
Airline tickets to/from Athens
Transfers to/from the marina arranged if needed at an extra fee
Meals not listed in the inclusions
Optional activities as listed in ‘tour activities’
Local transport (such as taxis or buses on the islands)
Tips and Gratuities
If our dates don’t suit your plans, or if you want to experience one of our adventures with your family or group of friends, we can arrange a private tour just for you on the dates that suit you, based on one of our existing itineraries.
Furthermore, with a minimum number of 4 participants, all of our tours can be customized as far as date of departure, activities and itinerary are concerned, according to your group’s requirements. For groups of less than 4 travelers, standard tour prices are subject to change. In that case, please contact us in order to get a new quote.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact us with your ideas at : firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly with detailed information and pricing.
If you want to arrange a private group tour based on this itinerary, please contact us with your ideas and we’ll get back to you shortly with detailed information and pricing.