- Immerse in the rich culture, delicious cuisine and millennia spanning history of Athens
- Explore over a dozen different beautiful sailing destinations, visiting six islands in the process
- Swim then hike to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
- Enjoy the laid back atmosphere on the quiet island of Kythnos
- Relax in a hot spring while looking at the Milky Way at the tiny fishing village of Loutra
- Savor amazing Aegean seafood on the island of Sifnos
- See unique geological formations and swim in turquoise waters on the volcanic island of Milos
- Swim in turquoise waters by the uninhabited tiny island of Polyaigos and, if you are lucky, spot a Mediterranean seal hunting for fish
- Hike to the main town of Serifos and experience the “Iron island’s” coffee culture
Dates & Prices
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and pricing on our 2020 departures.
Included in the standard tour price
Accommodation: Sailboat charter for a week, Accommodation for up to 6 guests in double cabins
Meals : 7 breakfasts & 3 light lunches on board
Transport: Sailing boat rental costs, all electricity and water port costs, fuel costs, port authorities and marina fees
Tour Staff: Bearing True South tour leader, Bearing True South skipper, local guides when needed
All taxes including VAT
Not included in the standard tour price
Airline tickets to/from Athens
Transfers to/from the marina arranged if needed at an extra fee
Meals not listed in the inclusions
Optional activities as listed in ‘tour activities’
Local transport (such as taxis or buses on the islands)
Tips and Gratuities
If our dates don’t suit your plans, or if you want to experience one of our adventures with your family or group of friends, we can arrange a private tour just for you on the dates that suit you, based on one of our existing itineraries.
Furthermore, with a minimum number of 4 participants, all of our tours can be customized as far as date of departure, activities and itinerary are concerned, according to your group’s requirements. For groups of less than 4 travelers, standard tour prices are subject to change. In that case, please contact us in order to get a new quote.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact us with your ideas at : email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly with detailed information and pricing.
If you want to arrange a private group tour based on this itinerary, please contact us with your ideas and we’ll get back to you shortly with detailed information and pricing.